Friday, April 18, 2014

Strongcoin wallet service review

Strongcoin wallet Review: 5 star

Strongcoin wallet is a bitcoin storage service that will save your bitcoins and protect all your earnings by incepting your login every time you login. If you have heard of blockchain.info and there wallet service, then this is a even more secure service provider.
The site allows you to save and generate more wallets that are encrypted on the sites log. To make an account click HERE. The site has more features than any bitcoin wallet provider known to man. The site is perfect for miners that hold lots of bitcoins in there wallet and want a more secure provider. This provider even notifies you if your password is too easy to hack and even the amount of days it would take a hacker to bypass your code. The site is perfect for its high security measures and the varieties of programs within there site. The site also allows you to have an affiliation account with your twitter to earn you bitcoins for every friend that signs up with your code.
The site also has a picture security system where you choose three images and when you login it will pick 20 images and you have to pick all three that you choose to activate the account login features. This is a great security system to protect all of your earnings and your purchases. The site allows a second security activation after you have forgotten your account password or SMS code. If you want to see more features that this provider gives then continue to read this post.
The provider also allows users to buy bitcoins on there site and use them on an easy transfer to wallet program. Your purchases of bitcoins will be transfer directly to your wallet and be ready for your use in seconds.

If you want to make an account press HERE

20 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. btc news

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    best bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s good to check this kind of website. I think I would so much from you. crypto apparel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. url

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bitcoin mixers are also called bitcoin laundry or bitcoin cleaner bitcoin tumbler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bitcoin mixers are also called bitcoin laundry or bitcoin cleaner bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  7. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. How to Buy Ethereum

    ReplyDelete

  9. GhaziApril 1, 2020 at 12:29 AM
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clients purchase Bitcoin with money or by selling an item or administration for Bitcoin. Bitcoin wallets store and utilize this advanced cash. Clients may sell out of this virtual record by exchanging their Bitcoin to another person who needs access. bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Bitcoin Source

    ReplyDelete
  12. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Bitcoin ABC wallet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. BitcoinCash hard fork

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. bitcoin to euro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Cycblebit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. btc to eur

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks binary investment scams

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. bitcoin robot

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the very best bitcoin mixer links in 2020 and you can get links from our website very easily.
    bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete

Points2Shop

Donate